Thursday, April 1, 2010

Metabolic Profiling


I met my lecturer after the Project Management class at 4pm. She will be my supervisor for PSM 1 next semester.

Dr. i want to do my PSM under your supervision.
Ok. your name?and email.
bla2
So, what field you interested?
ermm.. food?
Why students now very interested in food ha? kamu kuat makan ka?
ok2.  you take this topic. metabolic profiling. this by using E.M for plant.and i will send some article to your email.
owh. ok.
anyway. my expectation is high. at least we will publish to national journal or international journal. can u commit?
Insyaallah.. errr.yes


what is actually the best answer for the question which is asked by a non-Muslim?
i asked my friend. we discuss a bit and come out with this:
Dr., I will do my best!
Yes, I do my best!

how about yours? :)

balik bilik. online. rase macam Dr. tu memang da sent email. check mmg btol. huh. mmg tinggi la expectation die. Dr., I'll try my best!

Sources:
Google Metabolic Profiling images

2 comments:

LoLLy~ said...

psm 1?? ade due psm ke?omg

juwei said...

yap. 1st 2 kredit 2nd 4 kredit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails